Our priorities are guided by several principles :
– At least one globally threatened tree species is at the heart of the project.
– Priority is given to concrete on-the-ground conservation action.
– Selected projects are scientifically sound, justified and feasible; results can be obtained, the impact is measurable and sustainable; costs are reasonable.
– Any organization with known expertise and efficiency in plant conservation can submit a project.
– The organization submitting a project is competent and preferably based near the project site.
– Essential partners are involved in the project in particular at local level.